QuickBooks errors 1335 shows that the cupboard report required for in-development installation is corrupt or broken. Plus, the cupboard file, that is some other critical record for this set up isn’t usable. QB error 1335 is a Microsoft Windows error that takes place while trading the accounting software device or repairing its set up. If you want more information then contact Quickbooks online customer service.
The subsequent are the error messages:
- Error 1335: The cupboard file required for this installation is corrupt and can’t be used.
- Errors 1335: The cupboard report required for this set up cannot be used.
Causes of QuickBooks errors in 1335
- Installation problems can be a result of insufficient setup reminiscence settings on your system.
- Scratches and dirt can reason trouble studying the CD. Use a tender cloth to gently clean the CD and try and set up once more.
- The antivirus software programs can disrupt set up. Briefly disable antivirus software programs even as putting in QuickBooks. Make certain to re-enable the software after set up.
Steps to fix QuickBooks error 1335
- Insert the QuickBooks installation CD within the force. If the InstallShield Wizard starts, close it.
- Press Windows + E, in your keyboard, to open system.
- You need to double-click the CD drive letter.
- Right-click on the QuickBooks folder and click on reproduction.
- Proper-click an empty space for your windows computer and click on Paste.
- From the CD right-click another folder and click on the replica.
- You need to proper-click on an empty area for your windows desktop and click Paste.
- For your Desktop to open it, Double-click the QuickBooks folder.
- Double-click Setup.Exe or Setup, whichever one you notice relying on whether windows Explorer is configured to reveal or cover record extensions.
- Inside the type column within the window, the appropriate file lists application
- You have to comply with the instructions to install QuickBooks.
- Download and keep the QuickBooksInstallDiagnosticTool.Exe file.
- Double-click the record to run the device.
- Pick the choice: I’m having trouble putting in QuickBooks and click adequate.
- Start your system again.
- Log in to the device as an “Administrator”.
- For windows 8, 7, or Vista: C:UsersusernameAppDataLocalTemp.
- For Windows XP: C:files and SettingsusernameLocal setting Temp
Read More: QuickBooks Online Login
- Begin your system once more.
- Log in to the device “Administrator”.
- Insert the installation CD of QuickBooks in the CD power.
- Near the “InstallShield” Wizard, if it opens up.
- Press “Windows + E” out of your keyboard.
- Double-click on at the CD drive letter.
- Replica the “QuickBooks” folder and paste it in your windows desktop.
- At the other folder, properly-click on it and click on the “reproduction” alternative.
- Paste this folder on your computer’s computing device.
- Open the “QuickBooks” folder out of your computing device.
- Browse for the “Setup.Exe” file and double-click on it.
- Now you could set up QuickBooks to your system.