A personal loan does not require any collateral and is one of the best financial instruments for your short-term financial requirements. Personal loans are readily available and require minimal processing time. Hence, if you require funds urgently, then a personal loan is the best way to fulfill your needs. The rates of interest are also desirable. With Fullerton India Personal Loan you can get a loan of up to INR 25 lakhs at an interest rate starting from 11.99%. The following is a step-by-step guide to apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan Online.
Step-by-step Guide to Get a Fullerton India Personal Loan Online
There are two ways to apply for an online personal loan at Fullerton India. You can either go to their website to fill the application or download their mobile application and apply from there (for salaried applicants). The following steps will guide you through the entire application procedure for both methods.
Application through Fullerton India’s Website
- There is a universal ‘Apply Now’ button at the top right-hand corner of every page on the website. Click on this button.
- Select ‘Personal Loan’ under the section ‘What kind of loan you’re looking for?’
- Click on ‘Salaried’ if you are a salaried individual or else ‘Self-Employed’
- Then you have to provide your mobile number and click on ‘Proceed’
- You will then receive an OTP on the registered number provided earlier. Enter the 4-digit OTP.
- Once you are done with filling in your basic details, click on ‘Submit’.
Application through Fullerton India’s Instaloan App
You can apply for a Fullerton India Personal Loan online through their personal loan app, InstaLoan.
You have to first download the official application from the App store (for Apple users) or Google Play Store (for Android users)
- The app will then ask for your contact number. This number will then be used for all future communications.
- You will then receive an OTP on your registered phone number. Enter that OTP.
- You will then be asked to set up your MPIN. It adds the extra layer of security.
- Enter your personal details such as name (as per valid ID proof), date of birth, email, gender, address, etc.
- Enter your employment details.
- Enter the bank details. This bank account will then be used for transferring the loan money to you.
- You then have to upload the required documents through the app.
- Once you have verified all the details you have provided, click on “I agree” on terms and conditions, and then click on “Submit”.
It is all that you have to do to apply for a personal loan.
Note: Only salaried people are allowed to apply through using this app.
Once you have applied, the app will display the maximum loan amount you are eligible for along with the tenure and any applicable EMI offers.
Once you have entered the loan amount that you need, the app will show you different tenures and related EMIs. You can then select the tenure you are most comfortable with.
Personal and Work-Related Information
It is standard for both website and mobile applications. You have to submit the required details about you and your job. It will include the following:
- marital status and education
- email address
- current and permanent address
- duration for which you have been residing at the address
- Residence type
After filling in all the required fields, click on ‘Save & Proceed’.
You can apply for Fullerton India Personal Loan online anytime, anywhere. This guide will make the application process smooth and get quick approval for personal loans.