Passengers who are traveling with Southwest Airlines can manage their flight tickets and check if their flight is booked or not. One of the most significant advantages of confirming your flight ticket through a smartphone is that you don’t have to head to the airport and wait in long queues. Usually, flight confirmation can be done through a website, phone call, and airport center, but a mobile flight confirmation helps you save a lot of time and effort.
Steps to follow to confirm Southwest Airlines Reservations online
If you have made Southwest Airlines reservations and want to confirm your flight ticket, follow these simple rules and enjoy doing flight confirmation while sitting at your home. Within a few clicks, you will be able to track the status of your flight ticket before the scheduled flight departure.
- Visit the official website of Southwest Airlines and go to the ‘Manage My Flight’ tab.
- Enter your flight confirmation number of 6 digits, first and last name.
- Click on the ‘Retrieve Reservations’ button.
- Click on continue and you will see your flight information page.
- Now click on confirm and make the payment.
- You will get the confirmation mail on your email address given at the time of Southwest airlines reservations.
Keeping track of your flight booking is essential to check if it is under the airline’s process or not. The flight confirmation allows you to do online flight check-in up to 24 hours before the scheduled flight departure. However, you can also do flight check-in through kiosks at the airport.
Apart from online mode, you can make your Southwest airline booking offline via calling or emailing the flight reservation department or directly visiting the airport. The travel agents at the reservation desk will help you to solve your flight-related matters with effective solutions.