Changing flights can be a hectic task, but if you have made your flight reservations on British Airways, you don’t have to stress about flight changes or cancellations. The airline allows its passengers to book and manage their flight tickets through online or offline modes depending on their choice and requirements.
By using the British airways manage booking feature, flyers can change or cancel their flight reservation and also add extra services such as advance seat selection or change the seat, extra baggage or pet allowance, pre-meal or drinks order, etc after paying a change fee depending on their travel class, route, and ticket fare.
What are the steps required to change the flight booking on British Airways?
There can be situations when you have to reschedule your scheduled flight to a different date and destination. Passengers who have made British airways booking can follow the step-by-step guide to change the date or the origin of the trip based on their new travel plans.
- On the airline’s official site, log into your account by adding your correct flight information.
- Select the British airways manage booking tab on the homepage.
- Enter the last name of the passenger and flight booking reference number on the required columns.
- Click on the Find My Bookings option.
- You will now see your flight booking details on the screen.
- Choose the flight you want to change by selecting the Change Flight option.
- Depending on your new travel plans, you can change the details of your booked flight ticket and complete the flight change process.
Once you have followed all the above steps, you will receive a flight confirmation from the airline. Within a few seconds, you will get a new e-ticket number on your smartphone. However, if you still face trouble or need quick help, call on the toll-free customer care phone number and ask the flight representative to resolve your issues.
See Here: American Airlines Boarding Pass
How to make flight changes on British Airways offline?
Passengers who do not wish to change the date and the origin of their British airways booking through the airline’s official site can call on the toll-free customer care helpline number. The flight representative will happily take your call and give you appropriate solutions. You can also make flight changes through the airline’s center and kiosk located at the airport.
Passengers can even change their flight information on the same day one or more hours before the scheduled flight departure. However, same day flight changes should only be applicable for the same route. If you cancel your flight reservation within 24 hours of the original flight booking, you can get a full refund within 7 to 14 working days.