Our team studied on 56425 reviews available online for Brake Caliper Pin Grease, chose the finest ones and prepared Brake Caliper Pin Grease Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Brake Caliper Pin Grease from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Brake Caliper Pin Grease from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Permatex 20353 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Permatex 85188 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Versachem 26080 Synthetic Caliper Grease - 8 oz. Bottle with Brush||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|4||MC-1630 Brake Grease for Caliper Guide Pins Including Caliper Rubber Parts. Grease Working Temperature -50 up to +200 C °||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|5||CRC 05361 Silaramic Brake System Grease - 5 oz||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||CRC 05359 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease - 8 Wt Oz||9||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Sta-Lube SL3303 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease - 12 Wt Oz||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Permatex 80653 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Genuine Ford Fluid XG-3-A Silicone Brake Caliper Grease and Dielectric Compound - 3 oz||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Permatex 24110 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Permatex 20353 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube, 2 oz.
- Permatex 85188 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube, 0.5 oz.
- Versachem 26080 Synthetic Caliper Grease 8 oz. Bottle with Brush
- MC-1630 Brake Grease for Caliper Guide Pins Including Caliper Rubber Parts. Grease Working Temperature...
- CRC 05361 Silaramic Brake System Grease 5 oz.
- CRC 05359 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease 8 Wt Oz
- Sta-Lube SL3303 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease 12 Wt Oz.
- Permatex 80653 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant, 8 fl. oz.
- Genuine Ford Fluid XG-3-A Silicone Brake Caliper Grease and Dielectric Compound 3 oz.
- Permatex 24110 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube, 8 oz.
1. Permatex 20353 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube
- Green, non-melting, synthetic lubricant
- Formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions
- Assures critical caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons remain lubricated throughout brake pad life.
- Suggested Applications: Caliper pins, sleeves, bushings and pistons
2. Permatex 85188 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube
- Flash point: 260.00 degrees_celsius
3. Versachem 26080 Synthetic Caliper Grease – 8 oz. Bottle with Brush
- High quality, high temp, synthetic brake grease
- Formulated to prevent disc brake squeal and increase brake life
- Protects and lubricates brake parts; prevents rust and corrosion
- Temperature Range: -5°F to 400°F
- Suggested Applications: Disc brake caliper, brake hardware, spark plug boots, battery terminals, electric connections, valves and bushings.
4. MC-1630 Brake Grease for Caliper Guide Pins Including Caliper Rubber Parts. Grease Working Temperature -50 up to +200 C °
5. CRC 05361 Silaramic Brake System Grease – 5 oz
- Protects all moving caliper hardware, mating surfaces and backing plates.
- Contains the latest rust, oxidation and anti-wear additives.
- Provides lasting protection against friction, wear and corrosion.
- Ideal for high performance or racing applications.
- Works in extreme temp ranges from -50 to 3000°F
6. CRC 05359 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease – 8 Wt Oz
- Synthetic grease prevents caliper binding, vibration and corrosion.
- Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -40°F to 400°F.
- Resists moisture and will not washout.
- Plastic & rubber safe.
- Use on metal to metal contact points and sliding surfaces.
7. Sta-Lube SL3303 Brake Caliper Synthetic Grease – 12 Wt Oz
- Contains molybdenum, PTFE and graphite for an extreme temperature range of -30F to 600F
- Use on every brake job
- Not VOC Compliant for California & OTC
- Synthetic grease prevents caliper binding, vibration and corrosion
8. Permatex 80653 Silicone Extreme Brake Parts Lubricant
- Non-melting, 100% silicone based formula, fortified with ceramic solids
- Temperature range -50 degree F to 3000 degree F (-46 degree C to 1649 degree C)
- Lasts longer than ordinary caliper greases and disc Brake quiet products
- 100% compatible with internal/external Brake rubber and plastic hardware
- Works with all ethylene-propylene rubber and metal components
9. Genuine Ford Fluid XG-3-A Silicone Brake Caliper Grease and Dielectric Compound – 3 oz
- Lubricates disc brake caliper slide pins
- High resistance to water and heat
- Provides high voltage seal to secondary ignition wires
- Suppresses voltage leaks by coating inner distributor cap surface
- Compatible with EPDM rubber
10. Permatex 24110 Ultra Disc Brake Caliper Lube
- Green, nonmelting, environmentally-friendly, 100% synthetic lubricant
- Formulated to lubricate under the most adverse brake conditions, preventing seizing and sticking of disc brake components.
- Assures that critical metal-to-metal contact areas remain lubricated throughout the pad life
- Temperature Range: -40°F to 400°F (-40°C to 204°C)
- Suggested Applications: Caliper pins, hardware, and the back-side of brake pads
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Brake Caliper Pin Grease currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Brake Caliper Pin Grease based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Brake Caliper Pin Grease before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Brake Caliper Pin Grease they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Brake Caliper Pin Grease, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Brake Caliper Pin Grease before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Brake Caliper Pin Grease will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Brake Caliper Pin Grease if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Brake Caliper Pin Grease on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.