Our team studied on 47472 reviews available online for Bandsaw Blades For Steel, chose the finest ones and prepared Bandsaw Blades For Steel Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal Bandsaw Blades For Steel from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best Bandsaw Blades For Steel from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||Timber Wolf 82" x 1/8" x 14TPI x .025 Silicon Steel Bandsaw Blade||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||BOSCH BS6412-24M 64-1/2-Inch by 1/2-Inch by 24TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||BOSCH BS80-6W 80-Inch by 1/4-Inch by 6TPI Wood Bandsaw Blade||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Starrett Duratec SFB Band Saw Blade||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Imachinist S933414 M42 93" X 3/4" X 10/14tpi Bi-Metal Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades||9||Buy On Amazon|
|6||BOSCH BS9312-18M 93-1/2-Inch by 3/8-Inch by 18TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Imachinist S801224 80" x 1/2" x 24TPI Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades M42 Grade for Cutting Soft Ferrous Metal||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Imachinist S80121014 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades 80" x 1/2" x 10/14TPI Variable Teeth for Soft Ferrous Metal||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|9||POWERTEC 13201 105" x 1/2" x 6 TPI Band Saw Blade||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
|10||FOXBC 64-1/2-Inch Band Saw Blades for Metal Cutting (1/2" X 10/14 TPI)||8.4||Buy On Amazon|
- Best Blade For Cutting Travertine
- Best Commercial Meat Band Saw
- Best Cordless Impact Wrench For The Money
Table Of Content:
- Timber Wolf 82" x 1/8" x 14TPI x .025 Silicon Steel Bandsaw Blade
- BOSCH BS6412-24M 64-1/2-Inch by 1/2-Inch by 24TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade
- BOSCH BS80-6W 80-Inch by 1/4-Inch by 6TPI Wood Bandsaw Blade
- Starrett Duratec SFB Band Saw Blade, Carbon Steel, Regular Tooth, Raker Set, Neutral Rake, 93" Length...
- Imachinist S933414 M42 93" X 3/4" X 10/14tpi Bi-Metal Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades
- BOSCH BS9312-18M 93-1/2-Inch by 3/8-Inch by 18TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade
- Imachinist S801224 80" x 1/2" x 24TPI Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades M42 Grade for Cutting Soft Ferrous Metal...
- Imachinist S80121014 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades 80" x 1/2" x 10/14TPI Variable Teeth for Soft Ferrous Metal...
- POWERTEC 13201 105" x 1/2" x 6 TPI Band Saw Blade, for Most 14" Band Saws with Riser Block
- FOXBC 64-1/2-Inch Band Saw Blades for Metal Cutting 1/2" X 10/14 TPI
1. Timber Wolf 82″ x 1/8″ x 14TPI x .025 Silicon Steel Bandsaw Blade
- 82-1814HP: 82″ long x 1/8″ wide x 14TPI in High Performance (HP) tooth style
- Other Blade Specifications: .042 kerf; 0 degree tooth angle; 7/32″ cut radius
- Cutting Application: scrolling
- Suitable Material Thickness: kiln dry hardwood 1/8″ – 2″; softwood 1/8″ – 1-1/4″; plywood, MDF and other composites 1/4″ – 1″; soft metal and plastic 1/4″ – 1/2″.
- Made in the USA
2. BOSCH BS6412-24M 64-1/2-Inch by 1/2-Inch by 24TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade
- Made from premium grade steel
- Resists heat build up for longer life
- Optimized tooth geometry for best cutting performance
- Package Dimensions: 2.794 L x 26.797 H x 24.765 W (centimeters)
3. BOSCH BS80-6W 80-Inch by 1/4-Inch by 6TPI Wood Bandsaw Blade
- For general purpose applications in wood
- Premium materials resist heat buildup for long life
- Optimized Tooth Geometry for best performance
- Lengths fit most common band saw sizes
- Made from premium grade steel
4. Starrett Duratec SFB Band Saw Blade
- Carbon steel blade is designed for cutting aluminum, other nonferrous metals, and wood
- Good for contour and straight cuts on a variety of machines
- Flexible back for resisting breakage when making curved cuts
- Regular tooth design with neutral rake angle for general-purpose and light-duty cutting
- Raker set helps clear chips for reduced clogging
5. Imachinist S933414 M42 93″ X 3/4″ X 10/14tpi Bi-Metal Metal Cutting Band Saw Blades
- Bi-metal type, 93″ long, 3/4″ wide, 10/14tpi teeth profile
- Perfect for soft metal
- 10/14tpi is suitable for cutting thin pipe tube profiles etc
- 10/14TPI is variable teeth, big teeth distance is 2.
- Suits all bandsaws which uses 93″ long, 3/4″ wide bandsaw blade
6. BOSCH BS9312-18M 93-1/2-Inch by 3/8-Inch by 18TPI Metal Bandsaw Blade
- Power Tools and Accessories
- Country of manufacture: United States
- Manufacturer: Bosch
7. Imachinist S801224 80″ x 1/2″ x 24TPI Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades M42 Grade for Cutting Soft Ferrous Metal
- Bi-metal type, HSS M42 grade, 80″ long, 1/2″ wide, 0.025″ thick, 24TPI
- 24tpi is suitable for cutting ferrous thin pipe tube profiles etc, DON’T cut aluminum or other non-ferrous metal with this 24TPI.
- 8% cobalt with 2% tungsten content to increase durability abrasive resistance
- Spring steel backer to strengthen blade life
- Suits all bandsaws which use 80″ long, 1/2″ wide bandsaw blade
8. Imachinist S80121014 Bi-Metal Band Saw Blades 80″ x 1/2″ x 10/14TPI Variable Teeth for Soft Ferrous Metal
- Bi-metal type, HSS M42 grade, 80″ long, 1/2″ wide, 0.025″ thick, 10/14TPI
- Perfect for cutting soft metal only
- 10/14TPI is suitable for cutting solid bar and pipe tube profiles etc
- 10/14tpi is variable teeth profile, big teeth distance is 2.
- Suits all bandsaws which use 80″ long, 1/2″ wide bandsaw blade
9. POWERTEC 13201 105″ x 1/2″ x 6 TPI Band Saw Blade
- INCLUDES: 105 inch bandsaw blade (one piece) – suitable for most 105” long, 1/2” wide, 0.
- QUALITY: The band saw blade is made from premium, high grade carbon steel with heat resistance and weld.
- DESIGN: This precision cutting tool is constructed with an optimal geometric tooth arrangement that provides seamless cutting results at high performance speeds.
- APPLICATION: Flexible carbon hard edge blade works perfectly with hard and soft woods, plastic, and plus non-ferrous metals.
- TEETH SPECS: 6tpi blade has a hook teeth profile
10. FOXBC 64-1/2-Inch Band Saw Blades for Metal Cutting (1/2″ X 10/14 TPI)
- 64-1/2-Inch x 1/2″ X 0.025 X 10/14 TPI Band Saw Blades for Metal Cutting
- Perfect Fit for WEN, DeWalt, Makita, Grizzly, Bosch, POWERTEC , Shop Fox, SKIL, RIKON, Sears Craftsman, BILT HARD, Delta, Ryobi, Milwaukee band saws requiring a 64-1/2″ long 1/2″ wide blade.
- Recommended for cutting aluminum, angle iron, bronze, brass, copper, galvanized pipe, mild steel, and tougher steels including stainless, chrome, tungsten steel, plus other problem material at slow speed.
- Perfect for soft metal, Wood, Stainless Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Plastic
- Fits all band saws requiring a 64-1/2″ long 1/2″ wide blade
- Bi-Metal HSS M42 grade, 8% Cobalt Content For Added Durability & Wear
- Unique welding technique :strong and smoother welding point
- Contains: One blades
Bandsaw Blades For Steel Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great Bandsaw Blades For Steel stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying Bandsaw Blades For Steel in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect Bandsaw Blades For Steel for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about Bandsaw Blades For Steel Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best Bandsaw Blades For Steel in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best Bandsaw Blades For Steel currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top Bandsaw Blades For Steel based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the Bandsaw Blades For Steel before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the Bandsaw Blades For Steel they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good Bandsaw Blades For Steel, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your Bandsaw Blades For Steel before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable Bandsaw Blades For Steel will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good Bandsaw Blades For Steel if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated Bandsaw Blades For Steel on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.