Our team studied on 49864 reviews available online for 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw, chose the finest ones and prepared 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||CMT 253.060.08 ITK Industrial Finish Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Evolution Power Tools R185SMS+ 7-1/4" Multi-Material Compound Sliding Miter Saw Plus||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Freud 8-1/2"x 48T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade (LU91M008)||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|10||BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- CMT 253.060.08 ITK Industrial Finish Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade, 8-1/2-Inch x 60 Teeth 1FTG+2ATB...
- Evolution Power Tools R185SMS+ 7-1/4" Multi-Material Compound Sliding Miter Saw Plus
- Freud 8-1/2"x 48T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade LU91M008
- DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw, Tool Only, Cordless DCS361B
- Makita LS1219L 12" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw, Single Bevel, 15-Amp Motor, 0-52° Miter Angle Range, 0-45° Bevel...
- Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2" COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with...
- Makita LS1019L 10" Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw, 8-1/2-Inch Blade, Laser Marker, LED Light, 9.5 Amp Motor, Adjustable...
- BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw, Blue
1. CMT 253.060.08 ITK Industrial Finish Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade
- For fine finish crosscuts. Glass-smooth finish on your miter cuts.
- To be used on compound miter saws for cutting soft/hardwood, plywood and two-sided laminates.
- 0.087 kerf thickness, 0.055 plate thickness, 7° Hook Angle, 1 Flat + 2/15° alternate teeth Grind.
- Micrograin carbide for long-lasting cutting performance and smooth cut on wood/wood products.
- Laser-cut plate features expansion slots to reduce noise and anti-vibration design.
2. Evolution Power Tools R185SMS+ 7-1/4″ Multi-Material Compound Sliding Miter Saw Plus
- Without changing blades, This saw is designed to cut a wide range of materials
- Powerful 10 amp hi-torque motor with optimized gearbox & blade system
- Includes laser guidance, 10 ft power cord, 3 piece Clamp, integrated carry handles, and dust bag
- 8- 1/4in x 2- 1/2in max cross cut capacity with a 0° – 45° bevel tilt and a 50˚ – 50˚ miter that covers all common cutting angles accurately.
- Manufacturers 3 year limited warranty
3. Freud 8-1/2″x 48T Thin Kerf Sliding Compound Miter Saw Blade (LU91M008)
- Premium TiCo HI-Density Carbide Crosscutting Blend for Maximum Performance
- Negative Hook Angles minimizes climbing for better control
- Thin Kerf requires less power and allows for faster feed rate
- Perma-Shield Non-Stick Coating reduces blade drag, protects the blade from corrosion and pitch build-up.
4. DEWALT 20V MAX 7-1/4-Inch Miter Saw
- Integrated cut line cross-cut positioning system of DEWALT 20V miter saw provides adjustment-free cut line indication for better accuracy and visibility.
- The mitre saw has the capacity to cup 3 5/8-inch nested crown and 3 1/2-inch base vertically
- Adjustable stainless steel miter detent plate with 11 positive stops improves productivity and ensures cutting accuracy for DEWALT miter saw.
- Oversized bevel scale makes bevel angle adjustments accurate and easy
- Compact, lightweight design (30 lbs.) allows for easy transport and storage
- Cam lock miter handle delivers quick and accurate miter angles
- Precise miter system and machined base fence support optimize durability and cutting accuracy
5. Makita LS1219L 12″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reduced saw footprint allows operation flush against a wall.
- Increased capacity for up to 8″ Crown molding (vertically nested), 6-3/4″ baseboard (vertical), and 15″ crosscuts at 90.
- In-front bevel lock for convenient operation
- Dual dust collection ports provide excellent dust extraction performance
- Innovative direct drive motor and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (6-3/4″).
6. Metabo HPT 10-Inch Compound Miter Saw
- 10″ Compound Miter Saw
- MOTOR: 15 Amp motor delivers high power for the toughest of cuts generating a no-load speed of up to 5,000 RPM.
- LIGHTWEIGHT: Only 24.2 lbs. to facilitate maneuverability and portability
- MITER ANGLE RANGE: 0-52 degrees, to the right and left for increased flexibility
- BEVEL RANGE: 0-45 degrees, to the left with adjustable bevel stops for precision cuts
- LARGE TABLE: Offers better material support with vice clamping system to secure work piece
- THUMB ACTUATED POSITIVE STOPS: For quick miter adjustments
- HORIZONTAL HANDLE: For a secure hold
- WARRANTY: Covered by Metabo HPT’s Professional 5-Year Tool Warranty
7. Makita XSL05Z 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Brushless Cordless 6-1/2″ COMPACT Dual-Bevel Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- Weighs only 14.6 lbs. With battery (battery not included) for easy portability
- Automatic speed change technology adjusts cutting speed and torque during cut for optimum performance.
- 18V LXT Lithium-Ion battery delivers the power and performance of a corded miter saw without leaving the 18V LXT platform (battery not included).
- Lxt technology delivers up to 270 cuts per charge in 1/2″ x 3-1/2″ baseboard using one 6.
- The BL Brushless motor eliminates carbon brushes, enabling the BL motor to run cooler and more efficiently for longer life.
8. Makita LS1019L 10″ Dual-Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw with Laser
- 10″ slide miter saw with the Crown molding cutting capacity (6-5/8″ nested) of a 12″ miter saw
- Linear ball bearing system engineered to deliver “dead-on” accurate cuts
- Innovative direct drive gearbox and guard system is engineered for increased vertical cutting capacity (5-1/4″).
- Unique 2-steel rail sliding system design offers single slide-glide operation; reducing saw’s footprint and allowing operation flush against a wall.
- Less weight (57.9 lbs.) and the most compact design in its Class for easy jobsite portability
9. Metabo HPT Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- Same tools. New name. Hitachi Power Tools has renamed to Metabo HPT
- Laser Marker System for exact alignment and predictable blade placement
- Fully adjustable LED work light illuminates the table from any angle for bright visibility
- Positive miter stops for quick adjustments to 15, 22.5, 31.6, and 45 degrees to the left and right
- Precise compound cuts with 48 degree bevel angle left and 5 degree bevel angle right
10. BOSCH CM8S 8-1/2 Inch Single Bevel Sliding Compound Miter Saw
- CONVENIENT: The Bosch CM8S features a bevel lock lever and bevel turret stops located on the side of tool for quick and easy adjustments without reaching behind the saw.
- SUPPORTIVE: The miter saw provides an integrated expanding base extensions that expands up to 29-Inches left to right for additional work-piece support.
- CONVENIENT: Features a miter detent override, an intuitive, easy to access thumb-actuated override as well as a clear lower guard for an unobstructed view of the saw in action.
- PORTABLE: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1 4 in.
- PORTABLE: The Bosch CM8S miter saw CM8S has the same crosscut capacity of 12-1 4 in.
8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 8 1 2 Sliding Compound Miter Saw on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.