Our team studied on 54564 reviews available online for 35x12 5x15 Tires, chose the finest ones and prepared 35x12 5x15 Tires Reviews for you. It was very difficult to shortlist the ideal 35x12 5x15 Tires from thousands of products online. However, We tried to make sure that you get only the Best 35x12 5x15 Tires from our suggestions. Check our listings-:
|1||NEXEN 15871NXK Roadian MTX All_Terrain Radial Tire||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||35x12.50R20 AMP Terrain Attack A/T A 121R E/10 Ply Tire||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Milestar Patagonia M/T Mud-Terrain Radial Tire - 35X12.50R15 113Q||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Mastercraft Courser MXT Mud Terrain Radial Tire - 35/125R15 113Q||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|5||BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3 Radial Car Tire for Light Trucks||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Cooper Discoverer STT Pro All-Season 35X12.50R15LT 113Q Tire||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Achilles Desert Hawk X-MT All-Terrain Radial Tire - 33X12.50R15 112Q||9||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Mickey Thompson Baja MTZP3 Mud Terrain Radial Tire - 35X12.50R15LT 113Q||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Car Tire for Light Trucks||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Dick Cepek Extreme Country All-Terrain Radial Tire - 35X12.50R15LT 113Q||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- NEXEN 15871NXK Roadian MTX All_Terrain Radial Tire, 113Q C-ply, 35X12.50R15
- 35x12.50R20 AMP Terrain Attack A/T A 121R E/10 Ply Tire
- Milestar Patagonia M/T Mud-Terrain Radial Tire 35X12.50R15 113Q
- Mastercraft Courser MXT Mud Terrain Radial Tire 35/125R15 113Q
- BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3 Radial Car Tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers, 35x12.50R15/C 113Q...
- Cooper Discoverer STT Pro All-Season 35X12.50R15LT 113Q Tire
- Achilles Desert Hawk X-MT All-Terrain Radial Tire 33X12.50R15 112Q
- Mickey Thompson Baja MTZP3 Mud Terrain Radial Tire 35X12.50R15LT 113Q
- BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Car Tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers, 33x12.50R15/C 108R...
- Dick Cepek Extreme Country All-Terrain Radial Tire 35X12.50R15LT 113Q
1. NEXEN 15871NXK Roadian MTX All_Terrain Radial Tire
- Each tire boasts a dual sidewall design that allows you to customize the look of the tire on your vehicle.
- The Roadian MTX also features a standard 3-Ply design and F-Load weight rating that makes it extremely capable for heavy hauling.
- With such rugged traits you wouldn’t expect the Roadian MTX to be as quiet as it is on the highway, but thanks to its patented tread block design the road noise has been minimized.
- Fit type: Vehicle Specific
- Load capacity: 2535 pounds
2. 35×12.50R20 AMP Terrain Attack A/T A 121R E/10 Ply Tire
- Designed for use on Jeeps, light trucks, and SUVs
- Single Tire
- Size: 35×12.50R20
- Load Range: E
- Tread Depth: 15.5/32″
3. Milestar Patagonia M/T Mud-Terrain Radial Tire – 35X12.50R15 113Q
- Fit Type: Vehicle Specific
- Load Capacity: 2535.0
- The high-void tread design is engineered to provide aggressive biting edges while promoting self cleaning.
- Staggered, off-centre tread blocks provide increased traction while enhancing on-the-road performance.
4. Mastercraft Courser MXT Mud Terrain Radial Tire – 35/125R15 113Q
- Package Dimensions: 35 L x 11 H x 35 W (inches)
- Package Weight : 60 pounds
- Section width: 12.5
- Load capacity: 2535.0
5. BFGoodrich Mud Terrain T/A KM3 Radial Car Tire for Light Trucks
- Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers with extreme traction and toughness
- Take on Earth’s toughest terrain with our advanced Krawl-TEK compound that enhances grip on rock and slick surfaces and a Linear Flex Zone that allows tire to envelop objects, especially in off-road conditions that require lowered tire pressure.
- Designed to conquer the toughest off-road challenges with extreme sidewall protection, pinch shock resistance and chip-and-tear resistance on gravel.
- Traction-Armor Sidewall Sculpture and notched shoulder design boost traction capabilities in soft soil and mud.
- 6 years standard limited warranty; 35×12.50R15/C 113Q
6. Cooper Discoverer STT Pro All-Season 35X12.50R15LT 113Q Tire
- All-Season Off-Road Traction Tire
- The most extreme all-season, off-road tire Cooper offers to date
- Provides remarkable off-road performance without sacrificing on-road traction
- Tread design helps to prevent stone retention
- Armor Tek3 construction for added tire durability
- The shoulder of the tire was designed with soft surface cleats and mud scoops
- Standard Limited Warranty
7. Achilles Desert Hawk X-MT All-Terrain Radial Tire – 33X12.50R15 112Q
- Image reflects model and tread design and not necessarily the size
- Light truck/SUV tire.Max Single Air Pressure(PSI):50
- Made in China
8. Mickey Thompson Baja MTZP3 Mud Terrain Radial Tire – 35X12.50R15LT 113Q
- New compound with improved cut and chip protection
- Four-Pitch Side Biter Pattern breaks up terrain for additional traction and adds aggressive look
- Decoupling Groove added to allow tread to conform to irregular surfaces and to reduce heat build-up in a high flex zone.
- Made in United States
9. BFGoodrich All Terrain T/A KO2 Radial Car Tire for Light Trucks
- Radial car tire for Light Trucks, SUVs, and Crossovers; BFGoodrich’s toughest All-Terrain tire
- CoreGard Technology provides split and bruise resistant sidewall rubber, increased rubber thickness and a design that deflects protruding objects from snagging and splitting the sidewall.
- Serrated shoulder design provides increased mud, snow, and rock traction, especially for off-road conditions that require lowered tire pressure.
- 3-D sipes maxmize traction and handling on and off-road by stabilizing the tread blocks and providing biting edges for severe snow rating.
- 50,000 miles manufacturer’s treadwear limited warranty; 6 years standard limited warranty; 33×12.
10. Dick Cepek Extreme Country All-Terrain Radial Tire – 35X12.50R15LT 113Q
- Proven compound with extra tread depth provides excellent traction and long life
- Two-Ply Next Generation High Tensile enhances sidewall strength without adding weight, rolling resistance, heat build-up or ride harshness.
- Wide outer void and angled shoulder scallops provide ultimate off-road traction and self-cleaning ability.
- Tighter inner void/large surface area tread elements provide greater contact area for better handling and a quieter ride.
35x12 5x15 Tires Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 35x12 5x15 Tires stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 35x12 5x15 Tires in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 35x12 5x15 Tires for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 35x12 5x15 Tires Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 35x12 5x15 Tires in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 35x12 5x15 Tires currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 35x12 5x15 Tires based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 35x12 5x15 Tires before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 35x12 5x15 Tires they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 35x12 5x15 Tires, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 35x12 5x15 Tires before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 35x12 5x15 Tires will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 35x12 5x15 Tires if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 35x12 5x15 Tires on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.