Are you looking for 225 55r18 Tires Reviews? Our experts found 57271 number of feedback online for "225 55r18 Tires" and shortlisted them. This suggestions is created for those looking for their ideal 225 55r18 Tires. On selected products for the Best 225 55r18 Tires you will see ratings. The rating matrix we have generated is based on user ratings found online. Take a look -
|1||Michelin Primacy Tour A/S All-Season Radial Tire-225/55R18 98V||9.8||Buy On Amazon|
|2||Starfire Solarus AS All-Season 225/55R18 98H Tire||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|3||Hankook KINERGY PT H737 98H All- Season Radial Tire-225/55R18 4-ply||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|4||Falken Ziex ZE001 A/S 225/55R18 98H||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|5||Falken WILDPEAK A/T TRAIL All- Terrain Radial Tire-225/55R18 98V||9.6||Buy On Amazon|
|6||Firestone All Season Touring Tire 225/55R18 98 H||9.4||Buy On Amazon|
|7||Michelin CrossClimate2 All-Season Radial Car Tire for Grand Touring||9.2||Buy On Amazon|
|8||Starfire Solarus AS P225/55R18 98H All Season Radial Tire||8.8||Buy On Amazon|
|9||Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Radial Tire - 225/55R18 97H||8.6||Buy On Amazon|
|10||Landspider Citytraxx H/P All-Season High Performance Radial Tire-225/55R18 225/55ZR18 225/55/18 225/55-18 102W Load Range XL 4-Ply BSW Black Side Wall||8.2||Buy On Amazon|
Table Of Content:
- Michelin Primacy Tour A/S All-Season Radial Tire-225/55R18 98V
- Starfire Solarus AS All-Season 225/55R18 98H Tire
- Hankook KINERGY PT H737 98H All- Season Radial Tire-225/55R18 4-ply
- Falken Ziex ZE001 A/S 225/55R18 98H
- Falken WILDPEAK A/T TRAIL All- Terrain Radial Tire-225/55R18 98V
- Firestone All Season Touring Tire 225/55R18 98 H
- Michelin CrossClimate2 All-Season Radial Car Tire for Grand Touring, 225/55R18 98H
- Starfire Solarus AS P225/55R18 98H All Season Radial Tire
- Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Radial Tire 225/55R18 97H
- Landspider Citytraxx H/P All-Season High Performance Radial Tire-225/55R18 225/55ZR18 225/55/18 225/55-18...
1. Michelin Primacy Tour A/S All-Season Radial Tire-225/55R18 98V
- Premium Luxury Car All-Season Tire
- Quiet Tread Design
- Premium Precision Handling Performance
- Ultimate luxury tour experience
2. Starfire Solarus AS All-Season 225/55R18 98H Tire
- 50,000 mile warranty
- All-Season Touring Tire
- Ideal for consumers looking for plenty of miles, good traction and fuel economy
- M+S Rated (mud and snow)
- Manufactured by Cooper Tire & Rubber Company
3. Hankook KINERGY PT H737 98H All- Season Radial Tire-225/55R18 4-ply
- package weight :27.0lbs
- Product type :TIRES
- Speed rating: H
- Load capacity: 1653
4. Falken Ziex ZE001 A/S 225/55R18 98H
- Package Dimensions: 25.0″ (L) x 12.0″ (W) x 25.0″ (H)
- Product Type: Vehicle Tire
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Quantity: 1
- Package Weight: 20.0 lbs
5. Falken WILDPEAK A/T TRAIL All- Terrain Radial Tire-225/55R18 98V
- Made in Thailand
- Package Height: 27. 6″
- Package Length: 27. 6″
- Package Width: 9. 2″
- Fit type: Universal Fit
- Load capacity: 1653 pounds
6. Firestone All Season Touring Tire 225/55R18 98 H
- A Tire You Can Count On
- All-Season Performance
- Built to Last With a 65,000 Mile Limited Treadwear Warranty
- Deep sipes retain wet and all-season performance
- Specially engineered to provide performance in wet, dry, and snowy conditions with traction and handling all year long.
7. Michelin CrossClimate2 All-Season Radial Car Tire for Grand Touring
- One radial car tire for Grand Touring designed for All-Season use; provides exceptional traction in severe snow conditions.
- Directional tread pattern evacuates water from the contact patch, giving optimum traction in wet driving conditions.
- V-Formation tread design distributes force evenly for smooth and consistent wear; 3D SipeLock technology provides up to one year of additional treadlife compared to leading competitors.
- Stops up to 16 feet shorter than four leading competitors on dry pavement thanks to the V-Ramps on the tread block edges which optimize road contact.
- 60,000 Miles Manufacturer’s Treadwear Limited Warranty; 6 Year Standard Limited Warranty; 225/55R18 98H.
8. Starfire Solarus AS P225/55R18 98H All Season Radial Tire
- Product Type: Tires
- Package Quantity: 1
- Product Dimensions: 20.0″ (L) x 7.0″ (W) x 20.0″ (H)
- Country Of Origin: Mexico
9. Goodyear Eagle LS-2 Radial Tire – 225/55R18 97H
- All-season touring tire
- Four circumferential grooves for increased wet traction
- Special tread block sequence enhances handling and traction and reduces tread noise
- Premium sidewall styling offers a contemporary appearance
- Reliable traction in multiple driving conditions for year-round performance
10. Landspider Citytraxx H/P All-Season High Performance Radial Tire-225/55R18 225/55ZR18 225/55/18 225/55-18 102W Load Range XL 4-Ply BSW Black Side Wall
- Treadlife: N/A
- Season: All Season
- Performance: High Performance
- Car Type: Truck/SUV
- Load Range XL, 4-Ply Rated, 4-PR
225 55r18 Tires Buying GuideDoes the thought of finding a great 225 55r18 Tires stress you out? Has your mind been juggling between choices when it comes to buying 225 55r18 Tires in general, specifically regarding which model to choose?If that’s the case, know that you’re not alone. Many people find it tough to buy the perfect 225 55r18 Tires for themselves. We understand the stress associated with the buying process!Since you’re here, you are obviously curious about 225 55r18 Tires Reviews. You’ve been bombarded with information, so you need to find a reputable source with credible options before you make any decisions on which product would be best for your needs.There are many sources that’ll provide you with that information- buying guides or ratings websites, word-of-mouth testimonials from friends or family members, online forums where users share their personal experiences, product reviews specifically found all over the internet and YouTube channels. Only thorough research will ensure that you get the right product.But that’s not always easy, right? That's why we've taken time to compile a list of the best 225 55r18 Tires in today's market, on your behalf, so that there will be no more worries for you.How did we come up with the list, you ask? How did we create this buying guide?
- First, our algorithms collected as much information available about these products from trusted sources.
- We employed both Artificial Intelligence and large data volume to validate all collected information.
- Then our AI ranked them on their quality-to-price ratio using industry-standard criteria that let us pick the best 225 55r18 Tires currently on the market!
- Brand Value: What happens when you go for a not-so-reputable brand just because the price seems cheap? Well, the chance of getting a short-lasting product goes higher. That’s because the renowned brands have a reputation to maintain, others don’t.
- Features: You don’t need heaps of features, but useful ones. We look at the features that matter and choose the top 225 55r18 Tires based on that.
- Specifications: Numbers always help you measure the quality of a product in a quantitative way. We try to find products of higher specifications, but with the right balance.
- Customer Ratings: The hundreds of customers using the 225 55r18 Tires before you won’t say wrong, would they? Better ratings mean better service experienced by a good number of people.
- Customer Reviews: Like ratings, customer reviews give you actual and trustworthy information, coming from real-world consumers about the 225 55r18 Tires they used.
- Seller Rank: Now, this is interesting! You don’t just need a good 225 55r18 Tires, you need a product that is trendy and growing in sales. It serves two objectives. Firstly, the growing number of users indicates the product is good. Secondly, the manufacturers will hopefully provide better quality and after-sales service because of that growing number.
- Value For The Money: They say you get what you pay for. Cheap isn’t always good. But that doesn’t mean splashing tons of money on a flashy but underserving product is good either. We try to measure how much value for the money you can get from your 225 55r18 Tires before putting them on the list.
- Durability: Durability and reliability go hand to hand. A robust and durable 225 55r18 Tires will serve you for months and years to come.
- Availability: Products come and go, new products take the place of the old ones. Probably some new features were added, some necessary modifications were done. What’s the point of using a supposedly good 225 55r18 Tires if that’s no longer continued by the manufacturer? We try to feature products that are up-to-date and sold by at least one reliable seller, if not several.
- Negative Ratings: Yes, we take that into consideration too! When we pick the top rated 225 55r18 Tires on the market, the products that got mostly negative ratings get filtered and discarded.